Sep 21, 2011

New Update but the Galleries are not working (yet!)

I just released an updated version of Frothingham.us. to more accurately portray my focus on my children's heritage instead of the Frothingham family alone. The Frothingham name is still the major player on the site, but I've added a huge amount of Richard, Welch, Poulin, Gilman, and Patenaude lines as well.

As with any change there have been some glitches. I think I have fixed a few of the bugs already, but for the next few days, the galleries are not working. I should be able to get the photos back on-line as soon as I get a block of free time. There are some wonderful photos of the family of Ephrem Gilman that haven't been on the site before. They were sent by Albert Gilman who also contributed a large amount of pedigree information.  I hope to get everything fixed within the next week. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this picture of Ephrem Gilman as a young man. Thank you for being patient. Please check back soon.

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Making some progress. With a lot of help from Curt today, I have the gallery platform up and working. Now I just need to reload all the pictures. I'm giving priority to the Heritage photos. I'll get to the Travel stuff later.