Sep 27, 2008

Too busy to Blog


After a burst of genealogy activity in August, I've been taking a break. This is the season of weddings in our family, and the festivities have been taking up a lot of my time. Richard and Barney Frothingham have both sent me a great deal of information that I am sorting through and slowly getting into the website. I have added many new pictures to the Heritage Pictures Gallery like this photo of my mother holding one of my brothers. There is an updated family tree and PDF file. Also, through the website, Ive been in touch with a distant family family who lives nearby, and I hope to meet her for lunch soon. By the end of October, I should be able to get back to my research. I have a few films I want to order from the Family History Center that I think will help with some questions I've been pondering.

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Since my original post of this item, I have identified the baby Evelyn is holding. It is my brother Bob.