Aug 15, 2008

The Progress Continues

The success of last week continued into this week. Richard Frothingham, whose uncle Thomas Goddard Frothingham, Jr was responsible for publishing Thomas Wyman's "The Genealogy of Frothingham in New England 1850" signed my guest book at Frothingham.us and we've been corresponding by e-mail ever since. He has sent me a wealth of information about his line of descent from the original emigrant to America, William Frothingham. I have added the genealogy to my family tree and updated the website. He also sent a lot of anecdotal material, some of which I plan to post in the next few months as time permits. I'm still trying to find time to finish scanning the pictures from my sister, and typing in some of the stories I received from Barney Frothingham. So much to do! I may not get much sleep for a while. But it's certainly been an interesting few weeks.

No comments: